Get tickets to join Kim Walker-Smith live for her in-person Worship Nights and hear songs from her brand new album, Wild Heart! Limited tickets available due to social distancing safety guidelines.
VIP Q&A ticket includes first entry into the venue for access to the best seats and a pre-event Q&A with Kim. VIP doors open at 5:00pm. Q&A begins at 5:15pm. Concert begins at 7:00pm.
SCHEDULE (subject to change):
5:00pm - VIP doors open
5:15pm - VIP Q&A begins
5:45pm - Early Entry doors open
6:00pm - General doors open
7:00pm - Concert begins
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
While we understand that there is a wide range of beliefs related to COVID-19 safety procedures, we appreciate your cooperation in adhering to the following guidelines that will allow us to gather for this event:
• Temperature checks will be required for entry. As your tickets are scanned and you enter the facility, a member of our volunteer team will conduct a temperature check to ensure that no attendee has a fever of 100.4°F or higher per the CDC's recommendation.
• Face coverings are required in the building for your protection and the protection of those around you for the entire duration of the event.
• Please maintain the recommended 6-foot physical distance whenever possible.
• For the safety of one another, refrain from hugging, high fiving, handshakes, or other physical contact.
• Food and drink will not be permitted in the sanctuary.
• If you or someone in your family is exhibiting any health-related symptoms, please stay home and do not attend the event.
By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines detailed above. Please consider that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 or other infectious diseases in any place where people are present. Although we have implemented recommended practices to promote the health and safety for all of our attendees and event staff, we cannot ensure or be held liable that the premises are free from contagions. By voluntarily entering and being present at this event, you (and each person in your party) acknowledge and agree to accept complete and sole responsibility for the inherent risk of possible exposure.
General Information: Due to limited capacity related to social distancing measures, attendees of all ages will be required to have their own ticket. Ticket prices subject to increase when purchased at the door. All purchases are non-refundable.